Quality Genomics Services for Clinical Trials
A concierge service for accredited genomic lab tests
• Pharmacogenomics (PGx) screening for trial recruitment
• Pharmacokinetic (PK) testing for cell and gene therapy trials
• Pharmacodynamic (PD) biomarkers during immuno-oncology, neuro & precision medicine trials
Aliquot can source and customize the best accredited genomics tests for your clinical trials. Our lab partners have extensive experience with clinical grade assay development and validation. We can offer cost-effective lab testing with excellent turn-around times because of high-throughput automation.
- 3 Australian lab partners all accredited by NATA to ISO15189
- An American lab partner with CAP accreditation & CLIA registration
- Each lab has its own specialization, so Aliquot can concierge the best combination of tests for your clinical requirements from FFPE to liquid biopsy
- Illumina Next-Gen Sequencing (NGS)
- Bionano Optical Genome Mapping (OGM)
- IonTorrent Genexus
- ABI Sanger Sequencer
- Oxford Nanopore
- Agena MASSarray
- Digital PCR
- High-throughput automation available for extracting DNA and RNA
- Biobanking, bioinformatics and kit production available
- TruSight Oncology 500 gene panel (TSO500)
- Tumour Mutational Burden (TMB)
- Microsatellite Instability (MSI)
- Homologous recombination deficiency (HRD)
- Oncomine 50 gene panel
- MethylationEPIC array
- HumanCytoSNP cytogenetics arrays
- Twist Alliance Clinical Research Exome panels
- Neuro-Oncology 100 gene panel
- Cancer panels (18-108 genes), including BRCA1/2, EGFR, KRAS, & HER2/ERBB2
- RNA fusion panels, including NTRK1/2/3
- Promoter Methylation for MGMT and MLH1
- DPYD Screen for fluoropyrimidine PGx
- CNSdose antidepressant PGx
Aliquot prides itself on providing the smoothest client experience for sourcing and customizing your clinical genomic testing, with our full understanding of the genomic testing options available as well as the clinical validation requirements.
We can organize and analyze large datasets like Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) and Whole Exome Sequencing (WES), and help customise more specific panels based off the Global Screening Array (GSA) or Global Diversity Array (GDA).
We can also develop and clinically validate novel Digital PCR assays, for efficient data collection without the data burden of NGS. Digital PCR is especially useful for measuring MSI in immuno-oncology or PK in cell and gene therapy trials (CAR-T and mRNA).
Aliquot Solutions is proudly based in Melbourne, Australia’s biotech capital. Australia is a booming destination for clinical trials, with its fast approvals (30 days for Phase I), R&D Tax Incentive (up to 43.5% cash back), strong regulatory systems and interconnected service providers.
By running early phase trials in Australia and analyzing precious samples in labs close to patient recruitment sites, sponsors can make their clinical budgets go further, with significant savings on shipping as well as maximizing the R&D Tax Incentive.
Aliquot is so pleased to also be partnering with an American genomics lab, with both CAP and CLIA accreditation, so we can easily work with precision medicine trials running in the USA and/or Australia.
Aliquot Solutions was founded by Catherine Osborne PhD GAICD, who has over 20 years of experience; 10 years as a molecular biologist at the bench and more than 12 years of commercial experience, providing excellent service to researchers and the clinical ecosystem.
Catherine loves connecting clients with the best scientific solutions and is looking forward to growing the cutting-edge lab services offered by Aliquot Solutions as the demand for clinically-relevant genomics continues to expand with the evolution of precision medicine.